Europe Unlimited is proud to present the Italian Venture Forum, taking place in Torino, Italy. On the 4th of November, 42 promising SME's will present their companies in front of a mixed audience of investors, industry experts and academics.
This year's Italian Venture Forum will have a special focus for the companies and investors in 'Smart Mobility, Smart Systems & Manufacturing, Smart Healthcare' with specific company presentation panels.
Besides, there will be company presentation sessions for the general ICT, Life Sciences and Cleantech sectors.
Why apply as a presenting company?
- Benchmark your company with Italian most promising technology companies
- Obtain Pan European visibility
- Connect with corporate investors and venture capitalists
- Be one of the winners and go to the European Venture Summit in Germany, the most exciting venture event of the year!
Which companies will be there?
- Start-ups and SMEs looking for partnerships and funding with headquarters in Italy and the Rhone-Alpes region
- Active in one of the three main sectors: ICT, CleanTech and Life sciences, specialized on 'Smart Mobility, Smart Systems & Manufacturing, Smart Healthcare'
- Early stage as well as later stage
Which investors will be there?
- Large corporate investors
- Leading venture capitalists
- For the full list of confirmed investors and experts, see the tab "Investor Jury"
Get the latest news and updates about our Community